The good snow
It was on Ben's list of goals this year to get me out snow camping at least once. I thought (hoped) he had forgotten about it. He hadn't. He surprised me and took me up to Mount Hood on the weekend after my birthday. Turns out he picked the best possible weekend for me to test out snow camping. The weather was wonderful: about 60 degrees during the day and 40ish at night. There was so much snow that the warm weather didn't diminish the snow conditions but drastically improved my enthusiasm for the activity. IT WAS GREAT!


2 Comments:
You two are so cute. I miss you guys maybe we'll have to come up this summer some time.
I guess I should have come and gone with you when I was invited! Looks like you had fun, love you two!
Type at ya later. Love mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home