15.4.08

It's Spring - or so says the fountains































The first signs of spring are arriving. Among them are:
* The trees are flowering in the park blocks
* It's sunny for few hours on the weekends while I'm paying attention
* Farmers Market has commenced at PSU
* I'm sore from completing my first long ride of the year
* It's not dark when I come and go from work
* The fountains have been turned on

The Ira Keller Fountain is one of my favorite sites in Portland. In the Jenica's Guide to Portland, it's a must-see feature of downtown, conveniently located one two blocks from our condo.

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2008 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Becca said...

The signs of spring are so much more fun in Oregon! I can tell it's spring when there's dust in the air and I find our county on the tornado watch map on tv...oh, to live in Oregon!

 
At April 28, 2008 at 6:35 PM , Blogger A, M and S said...

we loved seeing this fountain with you!
S, A, M

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home