10.5.08

Run, Eugene, Run!

So, a while back Papa asked us if Glenn was feeling ok and was concerned because Glenn had lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. We assured Papa that Glenn was in deed feeling fine and that he was training for a marathon. Papa was relieved to hear it. Then there was a funny pause and Papa asked, "but why?"

Click here to get some insight into Glenn and Renee's running craze. Looks fun, doesn't it? Well, no, I don't think so either. But the music is good.


2 Comments:

At May 13, 2008 at 8:46 AM , Blogger A, M and S said...

Some people may like it where it's dry and plain, but I like to . . . Sing in the Rain!!!

Thanks for showcasing our crazy hobby.
R

 
At June 14, 2008 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Becca said...

I agree with R and the song!! But it's funny...I'm now the one that lives where it's dry and plain!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home